IFCA Seeking Members to Serve on Its Legislative Committee
IFCA is seeking members that have interest in the political policy process to serve on IFCA’s legislative committee. The IFCA legislative committee not only tracks legislative updates within Washington DC and Springfield, but also helps craft legislative ideas that will help the ag input industry. Some of the responsibilities of the committee include:
- Identify the association’s strategic priorities.
- Recommend a public policy agenda for the national and state level.
- Review and advise policy statements and/or resolutions that impact the ag input industry for federal or state legislation, policy, or regulations.
- Provide a forum within IFCA to share information and legislative analysis of current and impending federal and state laws and regulations.
- Participate in conference calls to remain informed on important topics impacting our industry in both Washington DC and Springfield.
If you or someone on your team would like to be part of this committee, please reach out to KJ at KJ@IFCA.COM for more information.
**The IFCA office will be closed Wednesday, November 24th through Friday, November 26th in observance of Thanksgiving**