NH3 Fall Safety School - Bloomington
Oct 02, 2023
9:00am to 12:00pm
DESIGNED FOR RETAIL AND FARMER-OWNED ANHYDROUS AMMONIA OPERATORS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES TO:
- Train employees who handle and transport NH3
- a review for experienced employees
- yet basic enough for new employees
- Provide managers with an annual review of regulations and safe operations.
- Meet government regulation training standards, and document employee training.
- Avoid accidents and escalating insurance costs and minimize liability.
State of Illinois regulations (Illinois Admin Code Title 8, Chapter I, Part 215, Subpart A) require that any person at a commercial or non-commercial site who makes or breaks a connection on anhydrous ammonia equipment pertaining to the load & unloading as defined in the rule, or who maintains or repairs anhydrous ammonia vessels or associated equipment shall be a certified competent attendant.
THE 2023 NH3 SAFETY SCHOOLS are offered through the combined efforts of IFCA and the Illinois Department of Agriculture. IFCA and IDA prepare the content of the course and instructors cover topics and issues related to NH3 safety.
Anhydrous ammonia is an extremely hazardous material. Experience in Illinois has shown that NH3 can be handled and used safely. IFCA’s annual NH3 safety schools have contributed to this good safety record for over 40 years.
*Training is mandatory once every three years by State and Federal Law.
Download the 2023 Program Brochure to learn more about the 2023 NH3 Safety Schools....or register online now.
Asmark Agricenter 14171 Carole Drive, Bloomington IL 61701 US