NH3 Fall Safety School - Bloomington
IFCA’S FALL 2018 NH3 SAFETY SCHOOLS
DESIGNED FOR RETAIL AND FARMER OWNED ANHYDROUS AMMONIA OPERATORS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES TO:
- Train employees who handle and transport NH3
- a review for experienced employees
- yet basic enough for new employees
- Provide managers an annual review of regulations and safe operations.
- Meet government regulation training standards, and document employee training.
- Avoid accidents and escalating insurance costs and minimize liability.
State of Illinois regulations (Illinois Admin Code Title 8, Chapter I, Part 215, Subpart A) requires that any person at a commercial or non-commercial site who makes or breaks a connection on anhydrous ammonia equipment pertaining to the load & unloading as defined in the rule, or who maintains or repairs anhydrous ammonia vessels or associated equipment shall be a certified competent attendant.
Registration cost is $65 per person. This fee includes continental breakfast & lunch.
REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR WILL BE $75