Each item below is linked to a pdf version of the slideset presented.
- Dr. Kevin Bradley - Weed Management: Lessons Learned in Missouri and Management Approaches
- Dr. Aaron Hager - Managing Resistance: Successfully Staying Ahead Using our Heads
- Dr. Emerson Nafziger - Grain P & K Content and Nitrogen on Corn
- Dr. Tom Bruulsema - Managing Phosphorus 4R Crop and the Environment
- Dr. Shalamar Armstrong - Timing of Nitrogen Application on Water Quality
- Lowell Gentry - Nutrient Management in Tile Drained Fields: Results from 2016 Projects
- Julie Armstrong - Update on NREC and Strategic Plan
- Jean Payne - Keep it 4R Crop: How Did We Get Here and Why?
- Dan Schaefer - Lake Springfield MRTN
- Dr. Jason Norsworthy - Managing Weeds Under a Microscope: Using Herbicides Effectively & Responsibly
- Gary Schmitz - Best Management Practices for New Herbicide Uses in Illinois
- Stephanie Reganon - Driftwatch & BeeCheck: New Tools to Protect Specialty Crops & Pollinators
- Warren Goetsch - Illinois Department of Agriculture Pesticide Investigation Procedures & Misuse Process; Worker Protection Standards and How They Apply to Ag Retailers